If you qualify, our OnTrack program is available to help you get back on the right track.
- Reduced monthly electric bill payments.
- A chance to erase any debt you owe.
We work with a network of local community agencies to offer OnTrack help to those whose incomes qualify them for assistance. Applying is simple, and the program can help give you peace of mind.
How does OnTrack work?
- Apply for the program by mail. No meetings or office visits are necessary.
- The community agency working with you will need to verify your household income.
- Keep electric use at or below the amount before your OnTrack enrollment.
- Apply for WRAP assistance, if you qualify, to help you better manage your electric use.
- If you miss an OnTrack payment, your account enters our collection process, which may result in loss of electric service. However, we’ll remind you that you missed your payment so you can catch up.
- Notify your agency contact person if your situation changes.
More helpful programs
If you meet income guidelines, other available services include: