PPL Electric Utilities Business Accounts Department provides work orders for three-phase/primary industrial and commercial electric service.
The applications ask for job address, billing address, plot/site plan, load information, square footage, location, contact person, date service is required, etc.
Updates are coming soon about the application process.
To contact Business Accounts, call 1-888-220-9991, menu option 4, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for Electric ServiceThree-Phase Service Application
Electric Service Process and Responsibilities
General customer responsibilities (must be provided to PPL Electric Utilities before construction):
- Application for electric service
- Two copies of site plans
- Two copies of detailed switchgear drawings
- Plan of the electric equipment room indicating clearances, if applicable
- Date permanent service is requested
- Right of way/Easements
- Uniform Construction Code (UCC) inspection
- Payment of applicable charges if any