These webpages are to help customers with:
- Attaching to PPL Electric Utilities-owned utility poles. Please select the link that represents your attachment type:
- Managing attachment contracts and annual billing for pole rental
- Evaluating make-ready requests
If you cannot find what you are looking for here or have any questions, Contact Us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
PPL Application portal
PPL has updated Specification 6-01-140, Requirements for the Attachment of Communication Cable Facilities on PPL Poles.
Federal Communications Commission Order 18-111 regarding One-Touch Make Ready (OTMR), Self-Help and Over-Lashing work on utility poles became effective May 20, 2019.
- 6-01-140 – Attachment of Communication Company Facilities on PPL Company Poles
- 6-01-145 – Attachment of Gas Company Facilities on PPL Company Poles
- 6-01-160 – Foreign Antenna General Requirements and Installation
- 6-01-170 – Foreign Banner and Non-Cable Attachment Requirements