Programs to Help All PPL Electric Utilities Customers
- Set up a payment arrangement online in minutes
- Helps you manage an overdue balance
- Spreads out the amount due over time
- Stops late payment charges
- Averages your electric use over the entire year so that your bill amount will be more predictable.
- Every 3 months, we’ll compare your budget amount to your actual usage, and, if needed, adjust the budget amount.
- Budget billing is not a payment agreement and does not change any past due amount.
Programs for Income-Eligible Customers
- Reduced-payment plan
- Debt forgiveness
(Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
- Cash grants for home heating bills and emergencies
- Federal program generally open from November to April
- Cash grants for home heating bills
- Funded by our generous customers, employees and PPL
- Shut-off protection for temporary hardship
- Referral service to community resources
(Winter Relief Assistance Program)
- Free weatherization measures
- Helps reduce energy use and improve comfort
Energy Efficiency Kits
- Free energy efficiency education and measures
- Delivered by community-based organizations
Other Information for PPL Customers
If you have a Protection from Abuse (PFA) order, you have certain protections.