A new REMSI website to go live!
Which is tentatively scheduled for 9/22/2020.
- What is being changed: The REMSI pages will be streamlined and converted to all searchable PDFs.
- What will happen: Your Links to REMSI will be broken!
- Awareness: Please be aware of the change as it can be a disruption in accessing your favorite links.
- Action: PPL will make effort to redirect to new pages, but it can't be guaranteed.
Fast Track Program: Reminder fast track program is still available to qualified electricians, contact PPL Electric Utilities for more information.
See Rule 34.
REMSI Self-Contained Metering Change:
When does it begin and what is happening?
- Beginning 1/1/2018, we will no longer be accepting new designs for single phase and three phase CL480 (600A) bolt in style meters. We will also not be accepting new designs for 480V self-contained metering CL200 and CL320 (400A) both single phase and three phase.
What is the replacement?
- A 48x48 CT Cabinet with a 3 finger Benelex should be used instead.
New online inspections from PPL Electric Utilities
Beginning March 1, 2016, only inspections submitted online will be accepted. The fax process will be discontinued.